FREE Social Media Campaigns
We have a FREE Control Panel for you. Start Saving NOW! Is your business getting the recognition it deserves. We all know with the advent of Social Media Marketing our world has changed, forever! The game has moved on and you and your business need to be there right at the forefront of it all.
If you would like to view your FREE Control Panel follow this link Click Here
Social media is where your ideal clients find you…or your competition. If you don’t have the basic social media profiles, you will lose business to your competitors that do. Consider the following from local vocs.com:
FACT: 85% of consumers expect your business to be active on social media — Vocus
FACT: 7 out of 10 consumers are more likely to use a local business if it has information available on a social media site. — conScore Networks
FACT: 59% of social media users think companies who use or are active in the social media scene more approachable — Small Business Can
The good news: Bellingham SEO Services will build your social pages for you if you need one. For only $19.95 each, Bellingham SEO Services will create a LinkedIn, Google plus, Facebook, Twitter business, or Yelp business profiles for you.
Control Panel Accounts – Our hope is once you’re using our branded control panel system to manage your social media and are happy with it you will take other services from us.
Remember that the FREE control panel will allow one company to manage an unlimited number of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn Accounts.
You can get your team of social media experts to profile your business, create a campaign, and start tweeting and posting engaging content on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn that will boost your brand, increase your website conversion rate, expose your business to a huge new market and drive more visitors to your website. Take advantage of our offer above!
Your team will be able to write daily promotional and interesting content or schedule it a month in advance via our incredible social media control panel.
Our control panel makes it really easy for you to track your campaign’s success, review our content, edit and schedule your own items (when you have a free moment) and even tracks relevant news items that you can post out to your followers. We make it simple for your business to benefit from the huge popularity of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
There is no contract!
Social Media Marketing Features Vs Benefits
- Easy to use control panel that provides great visibility to enable you to schedule content in a simple and quick manner.
- Content writing services to shout about how great your company is as well as mixing in relevant and interesting hints, tips, facts and trivia to dilute the core sales message.
- We provide content seven days in advance to give you time to review the content before it gets published.
- All prepared content within the control panel can be edited, deleted or rescheduled. You also have the ability to add in additional images to any tweet or Facebook post.
- Easily add additional tweets and posts, images & schedule in news stories or blog articles using the RSS feed tool.
- Easy to use RSS tool that can pull up-to-date news stories from either existing RSS feeds or blogs or create your own using keywords to pull relevant articles from Google News.
- Awesome, new and improved statistics which provide tweet-by-tweet, post-by-post stats, hashtag analysis, optimal time of day and comparisons across the platforms that you are using.
Benefits of the service
- Saves you time therefore social media content still goes out when you do not have the time.
- You can review the content we have prepared 7 days in advance, you can even edit, delete, add and reschedule! Stay in control of what is published without having to write every word.
- People landing on your website will immediately be presented with content that is recent, amusing, relevant and engaging on the Twitter feed so they are likely to stay on your site longer and give it higher value as it is using up-to-date technology, this makes your site look very professional particularly if your competition do not have twitter on their site. Also it gives the impression that the company is larger than you are/may be as you have someone ’employed’ to run your social media.
- Without social media, your inbound traffic is limited to people already familiar with your brand and individuals searching for keywords you currently rank for. Every social media profile you add is another path leading back to your site, and every piece of content you publish on those profiles is another opportunity for a new visitor.
- Fresh, consistent, high-quality content keeps your company in the minds of your current and potential customers.
- If you are spending any money advertising your services anywhere then having a more engaging/professional site will also give you a better return on the investment.
- By using the deep embedded Twitter script on the home page of your website, Google will come back to your website more frequently as it can see that your website is regularly updated therefore in most cases helps with Google rankings.
- We are so confident in the service that we are offering we don’t tie you into a contract and there is no minimum sign up period so you can cancel at any time.
- Every blog post, image, video, or comment you share is a chance for someone to react, and every reaction could lead to a site visit, and eventually a conversion. Not every interaction with your brand results in a conversion, but every positive interaction increases the likelihood of an eventual conversion.
Additional benefits for Ecommerce website owners
- If you have images of your products showing up on social media with your website address and brand attached to them then if people like your products there is the opportunity for people to share or re-tweet the images.
- Having an active social media feed exudes confidence and trust in your company. Lots of businesses see increases in the purchase in their online stores once their social media feeds are active.
- Across all social media platforms photographs possess the highest sharing potential which for ecommerce businesses selling products such as clothing or home accessories is a great fit, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have a place in the social campaigns of other types of businesses. With a bit of creative thinking any brand can find a meaningful way to create and share visually appealing content. If you posting an image from a customer using your product it not only engages new customers but strengthens your relationships with existing customers as well.
- All people love to feel special. Entice and reward your social following with exclusive offers & bonuses. Keep the love flowing and see how it turns into customer loyalty. You don’t have to do anything fancy — a simple “Thanks!” can go a long way in showing your customers, and your potential customers, that you appreciate their business. You will easily be able to schedule exclusive offers to your loyal followers and fans with the use of the control panel.